Sunday, January 1, 2017

FCO to Sheraton Parco

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/area/transportation.html?propertyID=931

Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (FCO)
Travel Distance: Approximately 15.0 km/9.32 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
Third Party Shuttle
  •  15 minutes
  • Guests arriving at Fiumicino Airport can use a third-party shuttle to get to the resort. Transfers must be booked in advance. For reservations and prices, please contact the hotel directly.
Taxi
  • 24 hours
  •  15 minutes

EUR € 18 - Rome taxi fare from FCO to Sheraton Parco de Medici Rome Via Salvatore Rebecchini

$20-30-40-50

$36

The taxi fare is set and I think it was EUR€30 one way. Be careful as the taxi driver I had mumbled EUR€50 but I questioned him and he then clearly said EUR€30. Make sure you buckle up as the ride can equal to a Grand Prix dive........ ;-) Also try to find out which of the 3 parts of the hotel you are staying in before you arrive as this will avoid a shuttle bus ride one part o another

2 comments:

  1. Note that regular taxi drive to and from the airport is fixed 35€ so you are better off using Uber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed an adapter since my gadgets were US based. Normally, chain hotels of this quality would give you a loaner, but they made me buy one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.